Group nights are free and open to both members and visitors. They are not classes, they are nights where people can work together and troubleshoot any issues they may have. This is also a good environment to be in if you are learning or studying in the area of the theme. Current regular group nights are:
- Lockpicking Night: Every other/second Thursday (same as code night) from 7:00pm – Bring your picks, locks, and have some fun! more information about them HERE.
- Electronics and Microcontroller Night: Every second Monday from 7pm – We mainly deal with Arduinos as they seem to be very popular within the hackerspaces community.
- Maker Night: Every other/second Wednesday from 7pm – The night to learn how use CAD software and 3D fabrication tools can help you make your project. Learn More.
If you would like to suggest a group night please contact us. Some nights may be monthly, bi-weekly or weekly. The best thing to do is to throw an email out on the mailing list and gauge interest within the community.
Online via Discord –
- Craft Night: Every second Sunday from 6pm – Over-heard at Craft Night: “One time she didn’t want to come because she’d forgotten her stuff. Like Craft Night is only about crafting!” Everyone brings whatever they want to work on, and we hang out. Check out some projects in our gallery, or join the Craft mailing list to stay informed about crafty events.
- Book Club – Science fiction book club.