Workshops and Events on at the moment:
- Open-Source Night – May May 9, 2013jpichon
- Open-Source Night – April April 23, 2013jpichon
- TOG homebrew beer session Sunday 14th April April 9, 2013Jules
- Big Day Out – St Patrick’s Festival March 15, 2013tdr
- Wireless Security Workshop (re-run) February 20, 2013jester
- Welding Workshop February 5, 2013namit
- Science Hack Day Dublin February 1, 2013tdr
- One Small Step: Open-Source Night January 29, 2013jpichon
Support TOG book your spot in one or ALL the following workshops:
We have been arranging group nights for our members and visitors to attend to work in an environment with like minded people. These are not classes, they are nights where people working on things like micro-controllers and software development can work together and troubleshoot any issues they may have. This is also a good environment to be in if you are learning or studying in the area of the theme of the night. The following is a list of ones that have been currently set up:
- Every second Monday From 7pm – Electronics and Micro Controller Night: We mainly deal with Arduino’s as they seem to be very popular within the hackerspaces community. [6th August, 20th August, etc]
- Every second Tuesday from 7pm – Craft Night. Over-heard at Craft Night: “One time she didn’t want to come because she’d forgotten her stuff. Like Craft Night is only about crafting!” Everyone brings whatever they want to work on, and we hang out. Check out some projects in our gallery, or join the Craft mailing list to stay informed about crafty events. [7th August, 21st August, etc]
- Every other/second Tuesday from 7pm – Lock-picking Night. Bring your picks, locks, and have some fun! Check out some videos in our vimeo group. [14th August, 28th August, etc]
If you would like to suggest a group night please contact us. Some nights may be monthly, bi-weekly or weekly. Best thing to do is to throw an email out on the mailing list and gauge interest within the community.
If you would like to attend a group night and you are not yet a member, please contact us and let us know, as sometimes group nights do not run due to weather or other things going on.