Support TOG book your spot in one or ALL the following workshops:
- Brewday (12th July 10.30am) July 10, 2014 Shane Phelan
- Photo Workshop Completed July 5, 2014 gary
- Workshop: Making Your First Contribution to OpenStack (take #2!) July 5, 2014 jpichon
- Workshop: Making Your First Contribution to OpenStack June 21, 2014 jpichon
- Black and white film photography/printing workshop June 9, 2014 sineadw
- Tech Week 2014 – Videos May 16, 2014 ebel
- Open Street Map Hack Day May 14, 2014 ebel
- Introduction to the Julia Language May 11, 2014 triona
We have been arranging group nights for our members and visitors to attend to work in an environment with like minded people. These are not classes, they are nights where people working on things like micro-controllers and software development can work together and troubleshoot any issues they may have. This is also a good environment to be in if you are learning or studying in the area of the theme of the night. The following is a list of ones that have been currently set up:
- Electronics and Micro Controller Night: Every second Monday From 7pm – We mainly deal with Arduino’s as they seem to be very popular within the hackerspaces community. [6th August, 20th August, etc]
- Craft Night: Every second Tuesday from 7pm – Over-heard at Craft Night: “One time she didn’t want to come because she’d forgotten her stuff. Like Craft Night is only about crafting!” Everyone brings whatever they want to work on, and we hang out. Check out some projects in our gallery, or join the Craft mailing list to stay informed about crafty events. [7th August, 21st August, etc]
- Lock-picking Night: Every other/second Tuesday from 7pm – Bring your picks, locks, and have some fun! Check out some videos in our vimeo group. [14th August, 28th August, etc]
- Coder Night: Every other/second Thursday from 7pm – The night for software and coding. Come along, join a project, start a project, or work on your own. [7th November, 21st November, etc]
If you would like to suggest a group night please contact us. Some nights may be monthly, bi-weekly or weekly. Best thing to do is to throw an email out on the mailing list and gauge interest within the community.
If you would like to attend a group night and you are not yet a member, please contact us and let us know, as sometimes group nights do not run due to weather or other things going on.