Last week we collected some used electronics test equipment which was donated to TOG by Testwall. Testwall have an office and laboratory in Sandyford Industrial Estate in Dublin, where they sell and rent new and used test equipment, and provide repair and calibration services.
Our initial research into identifying the test equipment has given us the following list:
- Tektronix 11402 1GHz Digitizing Oscilloscope with Two 11A71 Amplifier plugins
- Hewlett Packard 83480A Digital Communications Analyzer with Two 83485A plugins
- Tektronix 2465B 400MHz Four Channel Oscilloscope
- Tektronix 492P Spectrum Analyzer (50kHz to 21GHz)
- Tektronix TDS 2014 Four Channel DSO 100MHz, 1GSa/s
- Hewlett Packard 54610B Oscilloscope Two Channel DSO 500MHz, 1MSa/s
- Two Keithley Model 7001 Switch Systems
- Two Wandel Goltermann PA-41 Frame/Signalling Analyzers
- Two Hewlett Packard 3488A Switch Control Units
- Sage 930A Communications Test Set
- Mettler Toledo PB8001 Precision Balance
- Tektronix TM501 Power Module with AM503 Current Amplifier
- Wandel Goltermann PF-30 Bit Error Analyzer
- Seaward PAT 2000i Portable Appliance Tester
Our previous list of test equipment which was provided by members includes:
- Tektronix 2445 400MHz Four Channel Oscilloscope
- Tektronix 2710 Spectrum Analyzer (10kHz to 1.8GHz)
- Hitachi V-212 Oscilloscope 20MHz
- Hitachi VC-6041 DSO
- Other smaller test devices and GSM test equipment
Other photos of the equipment is available in the gallery.
All this test equipment is available for use by members in the space anytime and free to visitors during our regular Electronics and Micro controller Group Night and the many other public events we run.
If you have interesting equipment, machinery, tools or materials that needs a new home, please use the contact page to let us know about it.
And thanks again to Testwall for there generous donation.